Bleutrade is an online cryptocurrency exchange where investors can trade cryptocurrencies. This blockchain-powered company has been in operation since 2014. Bleutrade only offers crypto to crypto exchange.
|Supported Fiat Currencies||No|
|Transaction Fees||For Limit Orders:
Maker 0.25% / Taker 0.25%
Maker 0.0% / Taker 0.25%
|Withdrawal Fees||Fees are charged according to the base currency of the market|
|Customer Support||Mail, FAQs & Submit Query Form Support|
Sign Up Now
Users can fund their trading accounts with different cryptocurrencies like Bitcoin and Ethereum and then trade to buy different altcoins as per our Bleutrade review and research. The huge variety of cryptocurrencies and low trading fees make it very useful to trade on the Bleutrade exchange platform.
The company was originally based in Brazil, but it had later moved its headquarters to Portugal. The Bleutrade cryptocurrency exchange has been able to establish its name in the world of cryptocurrency trading in the last eight years of its operation.
Quick Overview of Bleutrade
- Crypto to crypto exchanges.
- Founded in 2014 in Brazil.
- A large number of altcoins are available for trade.
- May 2020: shifts headquarters to Portugal.
- Not regulated by international financial authorities.
What Is Bleutrade?
Bleutrade is an online cryptocurrency exchange platform. The Bleutrade Exchange has been able to develop secure and reliable trading mechanisms since its inception. Automated trading is also available.
Users can trade different cryptocurrency pairs. Fiat to cryptocurrency trading is not available. Deposits and withdrawals are only in the form of cryptocurrencies.
Bleutrade Review – Platform Interface
Sign Up Now
Features of Bleutrade
Crypto to Crypto Trading
Bleutrade only allows trading between different cryptocurrency pairs. Fiat to crypto service is not available.
Low Trading Fees
Bleutrade exchange charges very low trading fees, around 0.2% to 0.5%. These rates are very competitive compared to industry standards of other cryptocurrency exchanges.
Huge Variety of Cryptocurrencies
A major advantage of the Bleutrade exchange over other similar platforms is that Bleutrade has a large variety of supported cryptocurrencies. More than 15 different altcoins can be traded in different currency pairs.
Services Offered by Bleutrade
Experience and Reliability
Bleutrade cryptocurrency exchange has been in operation for more than eight years in the world of digital currency and has won the trust of traders due to its constantly updating technology and services.
Bleutrade’s AMI service lets users complete automatic trades without any extra charges. This is very useful for busy traders who may not always have time to manually place their orders.
Users no longer have to pay exorbitant mining fees. They can complete instant trades through Bleutrade’s different partner exchanges and have their purchased cryptocurrencies deposited in their Bleutrade wallet in just 2 seconds.
Market Maker Discounts
Market makers or the traders who trade huge volumes of currencies through the Bleutrade exchange get special discounts on trading fees to incentivize large trades.
Bleutrade has a very lucrative affiliate program. Customers who bring in new users get 20% of the trading fee from all transactions made by their new affiliate user.
Traders can find new and unique gem coins on the Bleutrade exchange. The exchange is one of the leaders in the industry, showing what new altcoins may become popular in the coming months.
Bleutrade Review – Services Offered by Bleutrade
Sign Up Now
Bleutrade Review: Pros and Cons
|Huge choice of cryptocurrencies to pair up and trade.||It is unregulated- not under the direct supervision of any international financial regulatory body.|
|Low trading fees, especially for large trade volumes.||It does not accept any fiat deposits.|
|Automatic trade through AMI is also available.||A mobile app is not available for the Bleutrade exchange.|
Bleutrade Review – Join Bleutrade Affiliate Program & Earn More
Sign Up Now
Steps for Getting Started with Bleutrade
- Users have to first sign up for a trading account on Bluetrade.
- Once this is done, users have to fund their new trading account. This can be done with the help of deposits of many different types of cryptocurrencies.
- Bleutrade does not accept fiat money deposits.
- Users can then access the Bleutrade online cryptocurrency exchange platform. They can see various price charts for buying and selling different coins.
- They will also be able to see their own order history.
- Users will then have to choose what currency pair they want to trade. Finally, they have to decide the amount they want to buy or sell and confirm the order.
Bleutrade Account Types
Bleutrade has three different account types. There is a starter account, an intermediate, and a pro account. Different account types require different degrees of identity authentication and verification.
The more complex the system of verification, the higher will be the daily available trade limit. No KYC verification is required for starter or intermediate accounts. The type of account determines the daily trading limits for transitions. The trading fee may also vary slightly across the accounts, with trading fees going down as trading volumes increase.
Steps to Get Register an Account with Bleutrade
- To sign up for a Bleutrade account, users will have to enter their email id and create a username and password for their account.
- A confirmation email and an email id verification process have to be completed to make withdrawals from the Bleutrade wallet.
- Users can also submit their phone number along with their email address to gain access to an intermediate account and a higher trade limit.
- If traders want to access even higher trade limits, they will also have to submit their ID proof for verification and open a pro account on Bleutrade.
- Once an account has been created, Bleutrade traders should enable two-factor verification for additional security and protection from loss of digital assets.
Bleutrade Review – Registration Process
Sign Up Now
Bleutrade Trading Platform
Bleutrade uses an online web-based cryptocurrency exchange platform. The exchange displays candlestick charts and a price bar. There is also an option to view the Order Book with the Order History and Trade History.
Bleutrade Review – Bleutrade Exchange Interface
Sign Up Now
The Bleutrade cryptocurrency exchange is known for its low fees. No fee is charged on deposits and withdrawals. The withdrawal fee varies across different cryptocurrencies.
For trading and transactions, a fee between 0.0% and 0.5% is charged. But at present, the taker and maker fee for limit orders is 0.25%. The taker and maker fee for AMI orders is also 0.25% at present. The daily trading limits vary across different account types. The starter accounts created with only email verification have a 0 BTC limit.
Intermediate accounts with email verification and phone number have a daily trading limit of 20 BTC.Pro accounts are for individuals with very high trade volumes and for corporations and companies. There are no trading limits for these accounts. Moreover, you can check the full details of Bleutrade fees on its official site.
Bleutrade Deposit and Withdrawal Methods
- Deposits are completely free of cost on Bleutrade, but only cryptocurrency deposits are accepted.
- Users cannot deposit fiat currencies into their Bleutrade wallets.
- To place an order, users may require their deposit address. For this, they will have to log in to Bleutrade. Then they have to go to their My Wallet option. Here they will see the list of coins. They have to press the generate address option beside each coin to generate the deposit address for that specific cryptocurrency. This deposit address can then be used to complete a trade.
- Users can withdraw available digital asset balances in their accounts.
- They will have to log in to Bleutrade. They will then have to go to the My Wallet option.
- Here they have to click on Actions and then press Withdraw. They will be allowed to choose the amount they want to withdraw and the wallet to which they want to withdraw it.
- Bleutrade charges a small withdrawal fee. This fee is different for different cryptocurrencies. But there is no withdrawal limit.
Sign Up Now
Bleutrade Commissions and Spreads
Bleutrade users do not incur any spreads on their transactions and orders. But they have to pay some minimal fees. Bleutrade’s commission on each trade is very low, and they maintain a policy of complete transparency with regard to everything, including their trading fees. There is no deposit fee, and their commission on each trade varies between 0.0% to 0.5%. At present, they are charging around 0.25% as trading fees. There is also a small withdrawal fee on different cryptos. Bleutrade also does not offer any special bonuses, promotional projects, or offers.
Bleutrade Accepted Payment Method
- No fiat currency payment methods are accepted
- Accounts have to be funded with cryptocurrencies
- A wide range of cryptocurrency deposits are accepted
- Confirmation is required for each of these different currencies
Bleutrade Supported Currencies & Countries
The Bleutrade cryptocurrency exchange is an international platform that is available in many countries of the world. Only countries with strict regulations against unregulated cryptocurrency exchanges have restricted Bluetrade services. Some countries allow Bleutrade exchange but have limited some of its features.
The Bleutrade exchange supports a huge number of cryptocurrencies. More than 15 cryptocurrencies are supported on Bleutrade and orders can be placed by making different currency pairs out of this huge variety. Popular cryptos like Bitcoin (BTC), Bitcoin Cash (BHC), Ethereum (ETH), Dogecoin (DOGE) are available along with altcoins like Htmlcoin (HTML), Zetacoin (ZET), Litecoin (LTC), Dash (DASH), and many more.
Bleutrade Customer Support
- Unlike websites of other leading crypto exchange in the world, Bleutrade has an extensive portfolio of FAQs that are meant to solve the most common questions of customers.
- Their customer support is in the form of tokens that can be raised on their web platform.
- Users will have to select the element with which they are facing a problem and then submit a specific question.
- Information to solve the problem will be shared by the Bleutrade support team when they find a solution to the issue.
- Bleutrade doesn’t have any live chat options.
- Bleutrade can also be accessed through different social media platforms like Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, LinkedIn, Telegram, and many more.
Bleutrade Review – Bleutrade Customer Support
Sign Up Now
Bleutrade Review: Conclusion
Bleutrade reviews are a mixed bag. Some ratings mention reliable trading practices, while some others express dissatisfaction with their services. Most of the complaints are with regards to the Bleutrade customer service. Users mentioned situations when there were issues with transactions, and Bleutrade support services did not respond to their tokens or support tickets despite repeated attempts. Some users have even reported being scammed and losing some assets because of a lack of response from the support team.
But whatever may be the scores from Bleutrade reviews, they continue to be popular in the digital world, with millions of dollars of cryptocurrencies already having been traded through the exchange in its almost eight years of existence. Bleutrade, in spite of being an unregulated exchange, has been able to build and sustain a large customer base of cryptocurrency traders.
Is Bleutrade Regulated?
Bleutrade is an unregulated cryptocurrency exchange. It is not supervised by any internationally recognized financial regulatory bodies. This introduces some risks in using Bleutrade, but even then thousands of traders are regularly using the platform for their digital currency transactions.
How Do I Withdraw Money From Bleutrade?
In order to withdraw money from Bleutrade, users will first have to log in to their accounts. Then they will have to go to their My Wallet and then go to Actions and select the withdrawal option. Bleutrade users will have to pay small withdrawal fees.
Is Bleutrade Safe?
Bleutrade is unregulated and so there is always an aspect of risk. But in spite of it, there are lots of security features introduced by Bleutrade. These include layers of encryption, good security terms and conditions, and two-factor authentication. Bluetrade advises users to activate their two-factor authentication after completing the Bleutrade login. They should also be careful not to share their Bleutrade account password with unfamiliar people in order to avoid any security breaches. Users should also select a good wallet with proper security precautions for storing their cryptocurrencies.
Sign Up Now
Can US Citizens Trade on Bleutrade?
Bleutrade is an unregulated exchange and not legal in the USA. Users are not allowed to use unregulated cryptocurrency exchanges in the United States.
Is Bleutrade Reliable?
Bleutrade is not regulated, but it is still reliable. Lots of Bleutrade reviews mention that it is a reliable source where they can trade their cryptocurrencies. Their low trading fees and features to track earlier orders make them an attractive platform for investors and traders to buy and sell cryptocurrencies. There is even a system of automated AMI trading that users can utilize for placing their orders on the Bleutrade exchange.
Source link: https://www.cryptonewsz.com/cryptocurrency-exchange/bleutrade-review/